New release v0.9.321 Aug 2014
RocksmithToTab v0.9.3 is out. There are no major new features this time, but a few bugfixes and small usability improvements.
- Fixed a problem with bends that might have confused Guitar Pro 5.
- Fixed a problem where two tracks were accidentally sharing the same volume controls.
- Removed compression from gpx output, resulting in a drastic speedup.
- Introduced section names as text comments.
- Nicer output filename conventions.
You can download this release from GitHub.